Amongst the shopping and restaurants of historic downtown Victoria, this refined B&B consists of 2 buildings joined by a sun room. It’s a 7-minute walk from Royal British Columbia Museum, an 11-minute walk from Beacon Hill Park’s views of the Olympic Mountains and the Strait of Juan de Fuca, and 1.8 miles from Craigdarroch Castle.
The ornate rooms are individually decorated with Victorian-style themes.
A full 3-course breakfast is served in a sunroom or heated patio. There’s a sitting room with a fireplace.
- In James Bay
- British Columbia Parliament Building – 5 min walk
- Government Street – 1 min walk
- Helmcken House – 4 min walk
- Emily Carr House – 5 min walk
- Royal BC Museum – 6 min walk
- Legislative Assembly of British Columbia – 7 min walk
- The Robert Bateman Centre – 7 min walk
- Victoria Harbour – 8 min walk
- Greater Victoria Visitors & Convention Bureau – 8 min walk
- Victoria Conference Centre – 9 min walk